- Fixed player cards displaying "[unknown]" instead of the player name (this was caused by a Steam API change). Thanks to Blatoy for providing a replacement API!
- RankCheck is now open-source! The source code has been released under the MIT license.
- Added option to display the rating history tracker at the top of the RankCheck window.
- Added option to change the game directory. This allows RankCheck to work properly if Awesomenauts is installed in a non-standard library folder.
- Fixed league number not always being computed correctly.
- Updated library versions: RankCheck now uses SFML 2.4.2 and Poco 1.8.1.
- Fixed score display in rating history tracker not updating correctly when the user's rating changes.
- RankCheck is now compatible with Awesomenauts 4.5.
- Added rating history tracker.
- Due to changes to Awesomenauts itself, player teams are currently undetectable. All players are displayed as if they belonged to the blue team.
- The rating history tracker currently does not handle account switching, and may have issues correctly tracking matches across rejoins or restarts.
- Location information is only available for players that have been encountered in a past game session. This information is cached in the local player database.
- Player information is now only displayed once the match begins.
- Fixed player database not building correctly in some cases. If your encounter stats are still 0, try rebuilding the player database in the menu.
- The "Re-show current players" function can now be used outside of a match to show the players of the previous match.
- Fixed performance issues when running RankCheck in the background alongside Awesomenauts on slower computers.
- Fixed some cases of players not showing up at all.
- Fixed encounter counter not incrementing properly.
- Fixed unranked players sometimes not displaying their username.
- First public release.