View the leaderboard ranks of your teammates and enemies!
RankCheck is an external tool for Awesomenauts. It automatically fetches and displays the leaderboard ranks of each player in the current match. Simply run the program alongside Awesomenauts: upon entering a game, RankCheck will automatically display a list of all players inside the match.
As of Awesomenauts patch 4.2, the RankCheck client no longer works. This is due to a change made to the game's logging system. Without a fix from Ronimo, RankCheck will likely stay non-functional, unless an alternative method of identifying the SteamIDs and teams of players in the current match can be found.
Current version: v1.3
If you encounter any bugs, please report them in the forum thread.
- Player information is now only displayed once the match begins.
- Fixed player database not building correctly in some cases. If your encounter stats are still 0, try rebuilding the player database in the menu.
- The "Re-show current players" function can now be used outside of a match to show the players of the previous match.
- Fixed performance issues when running RankCheck in the background alongside Awesomenauts on slower computers.
- Fixed some cases of players not showing up at all.
- Fixed encounter counter not incrementing properly.
- Fixed unranked players sometimes not displaying their username.
- First public release.