View the leaderboard ranks of your teammates and enemies!
RankCheck is an external tool for Awesomenauts. It automatically fetches and displays the leaderboard ranks of each player in the current match. Simply run the program alongside Awesomenauts: upon entering a game, RankCheck will automatically display a list of all players inside the match.
Current version: v1.5
- RankCheck is now open-source! The source code has been released under the MIT license.
- Added option to display the rating history tracker at the top of the RankCheck window.
- Added option to change the game directory. This allows RankCheck to work properly if Awesomenauts is installed in a non-standard library folder.
- Fixed league number not always being computed correctly.
- Updated library versions: RankCheck now uses SFML 2.4.2 and Poco 1.8.1.
- Fixed score display in rating history tracker not updating correctly when the user's rating changes.
- RankCheck is now compatible with Awesomenauts 4.5.
- Added rating history tracker.
- Due to changes to Awesomenauts itself, player teams are currently undetectable. All players are displayed as if they belonged to the blue team.
- The rating history tracker currently does not handle account switching, and may have issues correctly tracking matches across rejoins or restarts.
- Location information is only available for players that have been encountered in a past game session. This information is cached in the local player database.
- Player information is now only displayed once the match begins.
- Fixed player database not building correctly in some cases. If your encounter stats are still 0, try rebuilding the player database in the menu.
- The "Re-show current players" function can now be used outside of a match to show the players of the previous match.
- Fixed performance issues when running RankCheck in the background alongside Awesomenauts on slower computers.
- Fixed some cases of players not showing up at all.
- Fixed encounter counter not incrementing properly.
- Fixed unranked players sometimes not displaying their username.
- First public release.